This is where I buy the following supplies:
- Stuffing: Poly-fil fiberfill & Poly-pellets weighted stuffing beads
- Threads: DMC embroidery floss, sewing, quilting, upholstery & button
- Tools: Turn-It-All tubes, doll making needles, needle grabbers, water soluble markers, disappearing markers & Tailor's Chalk
- Adhesives: Heat'n Bond Adhesive, Glue Sticks, Aleene's Tacky Glue & Elmer's Craft Bond Spray Adhesive
- Fabrics: Muslin, osnaburg, flannel, print fabrics, wool felt & Warm & Natural batting
- Painting supplies: Acrylic paint, paint & stencil brushes & Mod Podge matte finish
- Buttons: novelty & colored
You can get all kinds of coupons & discounts if you sign up for their newsletter too!
This is the place to go if you're looking for a HUGE seletion of wool felt, 100% wool fabric &/or flannels. I love this place because you can buy their wool felt by the sheet or by the yard...the sheets are GREAT for small project & they are VERY reasonably priced! They also offer embriodery floss to match the wool felt. Just an awesome place, please check them out!
Great selection of high quality homespun fabrics. They also have a nice selection of rusty tin shapes, bells & wire. Prices are really reasonable.
This place has almost everything you can imagine when it comes to crafting supplies. They have a pretty impressive selection of rusty tin items, even my current obsession: corrugated wire
(this is a direct link here so you can find it easily). I LOVE THIS STUFF & have been using it quite often in my recent patterns. They also have berries, florals, greenery, grapevine...you can literally spend hours & hours browsing this site!
Be warned...set aside a fair amount of time to browse through this site because they have a VAST range of unique supplies that will make your projects stand out. I normally shop there for their sparkly stuff (mica, glass glitter, diamond dust, shimmer sand...) and their ribbons (jute, burlap & lace trims) but get so distracted with all the other items that catch my eye...I really have a hard time staying focused here!